SignWriting and SignPuddle Logos

Charles Butler chazzer3332000 at YAHOO.COM
Wed Aug 22 16:21:45 UTC 2012

One small thing, remember that red and green color blindness, often associated with 10% of the male population, and 8% of the female population, make red and green the same shade of grey. In almost all cases, color blind people retain blue–yellow discrimination. So one could have red and blue rather than red and green and still retain two different umbrellas. The red would be read as grey, the blue as blue.

Charles Butler
chazzer3332000 at yahoo.com
240-764-5748
Clear writing moves business forward.

________________________________
 From: Valerie Sutton <signwriting at MAC.COM>
To: SW-L at LISTSERV.VALENCIACOLLEGE.EDU
Sent: Wednesday, August 22, 2012 11:54 AM
Subject: SignWriting and SignPuddle Logos

SignWriting List
August 22, 2012

Hello SW List members!

I hope you all are doing well...

I will be making several announcements today of new developments. Steve, Adam, Nancy and I have been busy this summer…smile….

First, we are officially using the multi-colored umbrella logo for SignWriting in general on our web sites and literature, and the solid-colored umbrellas, such as Red, Blue and Green for different software programs. The Red umbrella logo is for SignPuddle Online, Green for the SignWriting Image Server (SWIS),  and Blue for the PersonalPuddle…

This may seem unimportant, but actually several people have asked me what the logo is for SignWriting?... It was hard to find a logo that matched everyone's signing, so instead, the multi-colored umbrella that rains SignWriting symbols seems the most appropriate and the best recognized …

You can now find the multi-colored umbrella logo at the top of the front page of the SignWriting Web Site.