Public SignPuddles...Czech?

MARIA GALEA maria.azzopardi at UM.EDU.MT
Wed Aug 29 08:35:53 UTC 2012

Hello Honza,
The problem is solved! When I opened the Czech puddle I didn't understand
the Czech language so I thought I could not see the entries - but then I
realised how to do that and I managed to see the work - thank you!

Thank you for your help
maria