Facial expressions

André Thibeault atg at VIDEOTRON.CA
Wed Dec 5 17:24:15 UTC 2012

Hi Adam, Maria and Honza

Adam, thank you for your answer.  Honza, Maria and I have to wait for
getting an animation, an illustration or a video for facial expressions and
mouth patterns.

André

De :  Adam Frost <icemandeaf at GMAIL.COM>
Répondre à :  "SignWriting List: Read and Write Sign Languages"
<SW-L at LISTSERV.VALENCIACOLLEGE.EDU>
Date :  Wed, 05 Dec 2012 08:46:16 -0800
À :  <SW-L at LISTSERV.VALENCIACOLLEGE.EDU>
Objet :  Re: Facial expressions

The problem is getting photos to match the feel of what the symbols mean. It
hard to get someone who can do the expressions well. Maybe if we could make
a animation or do a drawing would be best, but just haven't gotten to it at
this time.

Adam