Facial expressions

Honza honza at RUCE.CZ
Thu Dec 6 12:18:06 UTC 2012

Hi André and Adam,

André shame you haven't got any answer. There are some illustrations in
Cross-linguistic Guide, as I wrote, but we need more, because all symbols
are not clear.
It is enough to make it in the way it was done in the Guide.

Thanks.
I hope it is not too much work for people who understand the symbols well.

Honza