Tongue between lips

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Thu Dec 6 16:25:42 UTC 2012

SignWriting List
December 6, 2012

Hello Honza and everyone!
Please read below to see my answer...

> On Dec 5, 2012, at 2:16 AM, Honza wrote:
>
>> Hi Val,
>>
>> I send my email with picture, but it disappeared.
>> I need this - see attachment.
>>
>> Thank you.
>> Honza

Val's answer Dec 6:
Attached is your original attachment. I got it again, by accessing our SignWriting List Archives, so if you cannot see an attachment in the future, go to the Archives to access the diagram. I chose Archive 4 this time and I was able to retrieve the diagram…

SignWriting List Archives

I like this diagram…I assume it is taken from animation? Computerized animation may be the answer in the future, for us to develop good pictures of every Facial Expression in SignWriting, because real people's faces vary enormously…photos can be confusing….But I will tell you more about this issue later…Here is the diagram…can you read it now?