TUNISIA: First SignWriting Exam in a Tunisian university …

Charles Butler chazzer3332000 at YAHOO.COM
Tue Dec 11 13:13:47 UTC 2012

REALLY COOL!

Charles Butler
chazzer3332000 at yahoo.com
240-764-5748
Clear writing moves business forward.

________________________________
 From: Valerie Sutton <sutton at SIGNWRITING.ORG>
To: SW-L at LISTSERV.VALENCIACOLLEGE.EDU
Sent: Sunday, December 9, 2012 1:15 PM
Subject: TUNISIA: First SignWriting Exam in a Tunisian university…

SignWriting List
December 9, 2012

Hello Dali from Tunisia and everyone on the SignWriting List -

I LOVE this message, and the attached diagrams that you sent me privately, Dali, showing the most beautiful SignWriting in an exam - I do SO much want to share the SignWriting work with the SignWriting List later, when you feel ready…

Dali asked me in his message below not to do that, since it would give the answers away to his students before he got the results from the exams…but later you will see the lovely SignWriting work they are doing in Tunisia - Thank you Dali, for this report on your progress - keep us informed!

Val ;-)

-------

Begin forwarded message: