Joe Martin's article

Erika Hoffmann-Dilloway erhoffma at OBERLIN.EDU
Thu Feb 16 16:07:06 UTC 2012

You know, it occurs to me that Joe's article on terminology could be quite
appropriate for the Writing Systems Research journal we've discussed. I
wonder if he'd be interested in submitting it - then it would be easily
accessible and cite-able for scholars.

--
Erika Hoffmann-Dilloway
Assistant Professor of Anthropology