SignWriting Display in Thorne Library, Mount Vernon, Ohio

Erika Hoffmann-Dilloway erhoffma at OBERLIN.EDU
Thu Feb 16 20:17:47 UTC 2012

How great! I'm going to try to make it down there to see the display!
It would be quite nice for Oberlin's library to have a such an exhibit.
Also, we are redoing the anthropology department display cabinets and I'm
hoping to have a smaller scale SSW exhibit be a part of our new department
display. Looking at the Mt Vernon exhibit can give me ideas!
Best,
Erika

--
Erika Hoffmann-Dilloway