Joe Martin's article

Erika Hoffmann-Dilloway erhoffma at OBERLIN.EDU
Fri Feb 17 13:59:50 UTC 2012

Their webpage, which you should be able to access, describes their general
mission, and should show the titles of their recent articles. You could
look at that to see if you're interested (and I'd be happy to download and
send you some of the articles).
I personally think they should be interested in an article in which someone
with expertise in linguistics and signwriting clarifies how currently used
terminology applies to a writing system that is in so many ways a radical
and, likely to their readers, a little known/poorly understood  innovation.

--
Erika Hoffmann-Dilloway
Assistant Professor of Anthropology