Initial draft of the Modern SignWriting specification

Bill Reese wreese01 at TAMPABAY.RR.COM
Wed Feb 22 22:32:07 UTC 2012

That looks great Steve.  In the PDF, 7.D, "Horizontal Layout" (page 23
of 42), it says "Signs with head symbols are centered in the upper head
lane."  In the example, though, you just show signs that have heads at
the top and the heads are centered, not the whole sign.

Bill