A letter of intent

Alan Post alanpost at SUNFLOWERRIVER.ORG
Fri Jan 13 15:32:46 UTC 2012

On Fri, Jan 13, 2012 at 08:28:15AM +0100, dusan.dvorscak wrote:
>    Dear friends
>    my name is Dusan Dvorscak from Slovenia. I am
>    a teacher in the School for deaf Ljubljana.
>    I would like to participate in Signwriting Literacy Project
>    so in*attachment you we find my letter of intent.
>    I hope it is good enough, otherwise please
>    let me know what I have to do further.
>    Thank you for the opportunity.
>    Best regards
>    dusan dvorscak

Dusan, welcome!

Now that you've set your intention to participate, do you have an
idea of what problem you'd like to work on?  Is there any feature
or capability not present in the SignWriting project that you'd
like to have?

The source code has just been put on github, if you're interested
in Investigating the technical platform.

There is always work to do using the software: adding vocabulary,
curating the content we have, or writing and recording documents.

If no work is immediately obvious, just start using it!  As you
get practical experience working with the software you'll get a
feel for where the boundaries are.  Explore them!

Glad to have you here, I hope you help us with the constant process
of making SignWriting.

-Alan
--
.i ma'a lo bradi cu penmi gi'e du