Co-ordinating Puddle/s

MARIA GALEA maria.azzopardi at UM.EDU.MT
Fri Jul 6 21:35:33 UTC 2012

Hi Steve,
If it's a faster way to work than manually copying each file - than maybe
i should give it a try...
there are only a few files in the Dictionary that i would like to copy
into the Literature and then quite a large number of files in the personal
puddle that i also would like to copy into the Literature..

Mainly what i'm after is to have all the literature files in the
literature puddle so that i can use the tool that shows symbol frequencies
and that way i'll have the symbols for LSM that have been used in
literature so far..

i don't need to add or remove anything to and from the other puddles - it
all concerns the literature one..

when can i try to work this out?
thanks a lot!
maria