Definition of 'base symbol'

MARIA GALEA maria.azzopardi at UM.EDU.MT
Tue Jul 31 21:41:22 UTC 2012

Thank you Steve,
this is a wonderful explanation - can i ask what you mean by a
'mathematical alphabet'? does this mean that the same number of variations
apply to all symbols - or something like that?

wow - it is wonderful to hear about configuring the ISWA 2010 for easy
sub-sets or for more complex custom sub-sets! So in theory each language
could have his own symbol-set in Puddle?

If you would ever like to use the LSM Puddle with results from this small
section of my work about base symbols as a dummy experiment..please just
ask, i hope to complete this section soon.

Thank you for the last quote - spot-on!
Maria