Towards a Wikipedia for signed languages, Wikimedia Foundation Blog

Adam Frost icemandeaf at GMAIL.COM
Sat Jun 2 00:01:57 UTC 2012

I noticed in the snippet of the way signtext works within the wiki that there are properties on the signtext tag much like there are for regular texts. Does this mean that we can change the color, the size, and even the length of the signtext? What other things can be done?

Adam