ColumnMaker update: SVG font as PNG image

MARIA GALEA maria.azzopardi at UM.EDU.MT
Wed Jun 13 22:55:22 UTC 2012

Works perfecto :)

I think i've solved the problem with Word also:

For Stefan - in Word 2007 there is a Paste Icon, click this and choose
Paste Special - then choose Bitmap..and it should work fine.

Could someone show me how to copy multiple columns at once this would save
time, but I don't know how to copy more than one column at a time.
thanks
maria