Where is the image and video button (Literature)?

Gagnon et Thibeault atg at VIDEOTRON.CA
Thu Jun 14 23:06:48 UTC 2012

Hi Val and everyone,

      There are many featural buttons (rewrite signs, copy signs, delete
signs, signmail and so on) from the literature in SignPuddle.

      I remember that I saw image and video button from Quebec literature in
SignPuddle 1.5.  However, I cannot find it in SignPuddle 2.0.  I need this
button  because a Deaf teacher will contact Adam via Skype next week. He
will teach her how to transfer a LSQ story from DVD or CD-ROM into image and
video from Quebec literature in SignPuddle 2.0.  Does anyone help me how to
find image and video button from the literature in SignPuddle 2.0?

      Best regards,

     André