Fwd: SignPuddle - custom export

Honza honza at RUCE.CZ
Thu Jun 28 21:18:19 UTC 2012

Hello Steve,

I need custom export. It is not useful to export all data and make
selection afterwards.
Is it possible to recover custom export?
I can use new XML as well but I need reference manual for new formats to
convert them for use in our application.
Without it we are not able to use entries from Puddle, that we need.

Thank you
Honza