SignFont... do someone have the symbol set

Bill Reese wreese01 at TAMPABAY.RR.COM
Fri Mar 2 17:57:38 UTC 2012

Claudia,
I did some processing of the HTM files and have attached a zip file of
them.  You'll be able to open them on your computer locally.  I deleted
the references to image files which are no longer available.

I also made PDF's of each of the HTM pages and those are also attached
within a zip file.  The font is embedded in the PDF files so you will be
able to share the PDF files without needing to send the font files.
It's also viewable on computer of other platforms like Linux or Mac.

Bill