How to use DropBox at www.dropbox.com
sutton at SIGNWRITING.ORG
Fri Mar 2 20:50:50 UTC 2012
March 2, 2012
Hello Ron -
I am no expert to DropBox software, but I believe this is the way it is done…if someone knows a better way please tell us.
1. You already have a DropBox account? If not, create one:
2. Login to your DropBox account.
3. There are tabs at the top of the screen. Click on the SHARING tab.
4. DropBox will ask you to name a new folder for sharing. Give it a name and press the Next Button.
5. DropBox will ask you to invite "collaborators" - you place the email address of people you want to invite to share with you. Push the Next button.
6. Then DropBox asks you to upload the large file you want to share…
and then I or other collaborators will get a message with a link allowing us to retrieve the document -
That is one way - but there are other ways I believe to use DropBox too -
I will telephone you, Ron -
On Mar 2, 2012, at 12:07 PM, Ronald Dettloff wrote:
> It is a very big file and I would be happy to send it to you. Please instruct me how to do it through Dropbox.
> R. H. Dettloff
> From: Jerry Spillman <jzs at XMISSION.COM>
> To: SW-L at LISTSERV.VALENCIACOLLEGE.EDU
> Sent: Friday, March 2, 2012 1:21 AM
> Subject: Re: Hello
> I haven't received the book of Mark yet.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Sw-l