How to copy signs from one Puddle to another Puddle

Wed Mar 7 16:50:58 UTC 2012

SignWriting List
March 7, 2012

On Mar 5, 2012, at 2:18 PM, Maureen Doyle wrote:
>  I love this sign and explanation  for DAWN... this is the same  for British Sign Language
>   Perhaps you could add it to the British Sign Dictionary..

--------

Hello Maureen and everyone -
I am glad you liked the writing of the sign for DAWN or MADRUGADA. I have already copied the sign for DAWN into the British Sign Language dictionary.

It is easy to copy signs from one SignPuddle to another. You don't even have to be logged in to copy signs…

HOW TO COPY SIGNS FROM ONE PUDDLE TO ANOTHER PUDDLE

1. Find the sign you want to copy in the first Puddle file…In this case MADRUGADA is located in the Brazilian dictionary file.

2. Click on the Copy Sign Button under the sign.

3. Then click on the icon for the second SignPuddle file (see all the flag icons below)…. see the attached diagram