HI Val

Maureen Doyle maureengndoyle at HOTMAIL.COM
Sat Mar 10 18:54:58 UTC 2012

HI Val , Ive learnt how to copy  from Literature to Dictionary.. So have managed to add some vocabulary that we use from our SW handouts

best wishes

    Maureen

Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2012 08:44:31 -0800
From: sutton at SIGNWRITING.ORG
Subject: 173 new entries in British Sign Language SignPuddle
To: SW-L at LISTSERV.VALENCIACOLLEGE.EDU

SignWriting ListMarch 10, 2012
And congrats on adding 173 new entries into the British Sign Language dictionary on SignPuddle this week, Maureen!
http://www.signbank.org/SignPuddle1.5/index.php?ui=1&sgn=59
Did you know about this BSL document online?:
http://www.signwriting.org/archive/docs7/sw0607_UK_BSL_Greetings_Introductions.pdf
Val ;-)
-------

On Mar 10, 2012, at 7:37 AM, Maureen Doyle wrote:What A wonderful Idea....   Really  beautiful embroidary.

    Maureen