Stefan's DELEGS

Bill Reese wreese01 at TAMPABAY.RR.COM
Sat Mar 10 19:59:33 UTC 2012

Valerie and others,

I've noticed recently that when copying an url from an embedded player,
it sometimes will not play on some devices.  It's best to shorten the
url to not include "&feature=player_embedded#!"
For that reason, I would suggest the url to the tutorial video be:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tkaNL0vdaqA
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tkaNL0vdaqA&feature=player_embedded#%21>

Bill