Argentine Dictionary in SignPuddle has 1660 signs

Ronald Dettloff signpreach at SBCGLOBAL.NET
Wed Mar 14 02:23:56 UTC 2012

Congradulations, I was in Buenos Aires in 2000 and dropped off SignWriting materials there. I wish I remembered the address of the school but maybe you can find it.

R. H.  Dettloff

________________________________
 From: Valerie Sutton <Sutton at SIGNWRITING.ORG>
To: SW-L at LISTSERV.VALENCIACOLLEGE.EDU
Sent: Tuesday, March 13, 2012 12:45 PM
Subject: Argentine Dictionary in SignPuddle has 1660 signs

SignWriting List
March 13, 2012

A BIG thank you to Roman Caceres for writing over 1000 signs in the Argentine Sign Language Dictionary in SignPuddle … Roman wrote them in SignWriting with his PersonalPuddle, and then Steve posted over 1000 signs yesterday all at once to the online SignPuddle - so the database jumped from 600 signs to 1660 signs yesterday ;-)

It is wonderful to see 1660 signs in the Argentine SignPuddle, Roman!

Argentine Sign Language Dictionary
http://www.signbank.org/SignPuddle1.6/index.php?ui=5&sgn=41

Val ;-)

--------