Eletrosfera

Yuri Barreto nempretonembranco at YAHOO.COM.BR
Sun Mar 25 16:17:06 UTC 2012

I forgot the title ...

--- Em dom, 25/3/12, Yuri Barreto <nempretonembranco at YAHOO.COM.BR> escreveu:

De: Yuri Barreto <nempretonembranco at YAHOO.COM.BR>
Para: SW-L at LISTSERV.VALENCIACOLLEGE.EDU
Data: Domingo, 25 de Março de 2012, 13:04

Hello friends!
I made this video showing the sign for "electrosphere", which is the
 region where they are located in an atom the electrons around theatomic nucleus.

I look forward to discussions and contributions spelling, knowing thatValerie herself is already prepared to write this sign in the right way!

Well, I made an attempt ... I'm an apprentice!

=D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zD-O2eZY3BA