Question

Ronald Dettloff signpreach at SBCGLOBAL.NET
Thu May 3 04:11:28 UTC 2012

What does this mean to us average people?

R. H.  Dettloff

________________________________
 From: Steve Slevinski <slevin at SIGNPUDDLE.NET>
To: SW-L at LISTSERV.VALENCIACOLLEGE.EDU
Sent: Wednesday, May 2, 2012 1:48 PM
Subject: ISWA 2010 font database is ready

Greetings list,

I've updated the ISWA 2010 font reference to include the ISWA 2010 font database.
http://signpuddle.net/iswa

I've updated the SignWriting Image Server to be able to use the database font.  Available on GitHub.
https://github.com/Slevinski/SWIS

The font database is an improvement in size and speed.  Instead of tens of thousands of files, multiple fonts can be included in a single file.  The increase in speed is noticeable when comparing the filesystem font to the database font.  Very exciting.

Regards,
-Steve