Report from Val's Desk - May 16 2012

Wed May 16 16:00:51 UTC 2012

SignWriting List
May 16, 2012

Hi Ron and everyone -
I forgot to mention, that one of my personal projects, is helping the publishing of the Bible, translated into American Sign Language (ASL) and written in SignWriting… Some of my jobs related to this are:

1. Assisting with the book publishing of Ron Dettloff's Deaf Church's writing of the Gospel According to Mark…

Gospel According to Mark
http://www.signwriting.org/library/ASLBible/Mark.html

2.  Assisting with the book publishing of Nancy Romero's ASL translations of the New Living Translation (NLT)

ASLGospel.org
http://www.aslgospel.org/

3. Assisting with the web design for all Bible translations written in any sign language…

There are also other projects starting around the world…and I am happy to assist with all of them - just write to me to ask for assistance…for example, there is a new project from Saudi Arabia … they are producing a teacher's training kit…and I hope to be helping with that project -

Life is fun!

Val ;-)