SignWriting MediaWiki Plugin update

Wed May 16 19:58:29 UTC 2012

SignWriting List
May 16, 2012

Hi Steve!
When do you want people to start adding new articles in written sign languages, to the SignWriting Wiki encyclopedia projects?

And how do we do it?

If you can give us an idea of your timeline…When do we start?

And some simple instructions as to "how" to start writing and posting articles, then Adam and I can create some instruction videos teaching people what to do…

Many thanks for this exciting new opportunity - I can envision a large encyclopedia written in the world's sign languages someday -

Val ;-)

--------