Report from Val's Desk - May 16 2012

Erika Hoffmann-Dilloway erhoffma at OBERLIN.EDU
Thu May 17 00:02:15 UTC 2012

Val that IS a great update. Congratulations to Adam on his MA - and how
exciting that you'll be able to work on all these projects together. Maybe
I could visit you two at some point during the year - I'd love to finally
meet Adam.
Best,
Erika

--