Report from Val's Desk - May 16 2012

MARIA GALEA maria.azzopardi at UM.EDU.MT
Fri May 18 18:15:32 UTC 2012

Congratulations to Adam!! Great to read this report - sounds like you're
going to be very busy Val and Adam :))
a friend of mine has a song where she says this "I bless your path with
the stars at night and the smile of the day as its dawning" - that's my
wish for you both and your path of work
enjoy,
maria