The 8th of October 2012 Tunisia's First SignWrinting Class!!!

Charles Butler chazzer3332000 at YAHOO.COM
Mon Oct 8 21:12:14 UTC 2012

This is wonderful. I look forward to seeing your lesson reports.

Charles Butler
chazzer3332000 at yahoo.com
240-764-5748
Clear writing moves business forward.

________________________________
 From: Dali balti <livingtabernacle at YAHOO.FR>
To: SW-L at LISTSERV.VALENCIACOLLEGE.EDU
Sent: Monday, October 8, 2012 5:08 PM
Subject: The 8th of October 2012 Tunisia's First SignWrinting Class!!!

Hello Dear All!!!
I am extremely happy, today I taught the first lesson in SignWriting lesson for Tunisians learning sign language!!!
Students were afraid to see all the handshapes "which looked like Chinese Characters" to them! hhhhhh!!!!
After a while, every thing seemed to be logical to them, and very funny, they also understood how important and helpful SW was, they were amazed by this invention, we had a lot of fun and good time learning!!!
I told them that you all are sending them your greetings, and those of Dear Valérie Sutton. My Students are thanking you all for this giant help and work!!!
Thank you soooo much dear Vaérie, thank you, you are a big blessing for us!!!
Please Remember this date "The 8th of October 2012 Tunisia's First SignWrinting Class!!!"
I am teaching every Monday two groups, each group made up of 22 students, which make 44 students in all!!!
I will be sending and posting some pictures and some Tunisian Students written documents!!!!
Bless you all!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you Valérie!!! No words can describe what you made for us!!!