The 8th of October 2012 Tunisia's First SignWrinting Class!!!

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Mon Oct 8 22:11:42 UTC 2012

SignWriting Lisst
October 8, 2012

Hello Dali Balti from Tunisia!

Thank you for this great message. Your joy leaps from the page ;-)

I am so happy to know that you received my box of books and letter of support, and that you and your 44 students are enjoying reading and writing Tunisian Sign Language!

Please tell all your students how happy I am that they are learning SignWriting…

And congratulations, Dali, for becoming a teacher at the University -

As Charles said, we all look forward to your photos and reports -

Val ;-)

PS. I hope you can show them our new ASL Wikipedia Project? Perhaps someday there will be a Wikipedia in Tunisian Sign Language… smile…

ASL Wikipedia Project on Wikimedia Labs
http://ase.wikipedia.wmflabs.org

-----------

signwriting at mac.com
www.signwriting.org

ASL Wikipedia Project on Wikimedia Labs
http://ase.wikipedia.wmflabs.org

ASL articles are translations of articles in the English Wikipedia:

1. Charles-Michel de l'Epee
http://ase.wikipedia.wmflabs.org/wiki/Charles-Michel_de_l%27Epee

2. Laurent Clerc
http://ase.wikipedia.wmflabs.org/wiki/Laurent_Clerc