AW: AW: ASL Wikipedia has a Twitter account ;-)

Tue Oct 9 18:08:10 UTC 2012

Hi Valerie,

big smile – this  is what I had in mind – the other graphic I posted before
shows „Wikipsdia“ instead of „Wikipedia“  - can you see?

@ Adam your graphics show what I am teaching for years! – so no difference
in interpretation of the symbols! ;-))

- otherwise I have got no problem to accept  the square or the circel if it
comes down to fingerspelling – in some other cases I am wondering why people
sign with a D-hand but scribes write it with a sqare and index – but that is
another story...

All best

Stefan

  _____