package received

Sat Oct 20 03:38:41 UTC 2012

SignWriting List
October 19, 2012

Hello Dali Balti!
Thank you very much for this heartfelt email…I am so glad to know that you are enjoying teaching SignWriting, that you got the package, and that your students are enjoying learning SignWriting...

You have no worries at all…we did receive your other exciting message on October 8th - so the SignWriting List did receive it…

And we answered you too - I hope you got my answer as well as others who answered you?…

I noticed that you sent this message to three email addresses for the SignWriting List…Two of those addresses are old and no longer exist…

The ONLY address that is correct for the SignWriting List is this one:

SignWriting List
SW-L at LISTSERV.VALENCIACOLLEGE.EDU

So you probably got some returned mail because those other two addresses are out of date…

We look forward to seeing your photos of your students learning SignWriting in Tunisia!

I am totally thrilled to read your Tunisian Sign Language literature in the Tunisian Literature Puddle:

http://www.signbank.org/signpuddle2.0/latest.php?total=0

Val ;-)

------