SignWriter Studio=?windows-1252?Q?=99_?=1.0 Released

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Sun Oct 28 21:24:52 UTC 2012

SignWriting List
October 28, 2012

Congratulations, Jonathan, on your release of SignWriter Studio 1.0!

And thank you for offering SignWriter Studio as Freeware - a gift to the SignWriting community around the world...

I hope everyone with a Windows 7 or earlier Windows computer will download it and try SignWriter Studio. It is a free desktop program that is compatible with SignPuddle Online and the PersonalPuddle. You can create signs and dictionaries, and then share them with SignPuddle users…very cool!!

I am so happy, Jonathan!

Val ;-)

--------