Freezing our Literature Puddle

MARIA GALEA maria.azzopardi at UM.EDU.MT
Sat Sep 1 08:17:29 UTC 2012

Hi Steve,
A couple of weeks ago I had asked whether it is possible to 'freeze' the
Malta Literature Puddle and keep it public- and that way the entries and
all data up to the date of my analysis remains stable. That way people can
link to the "frozen" Malta Literature Puddle.

If we do "freeze" that Puddle, can we make an identical one that is not
frozen, so that we can continue to input more work there..

There is no immediate rush for this - as I know you are busy with the
Wikipedia work. But I'd just like you to know that I am ready to "freeze"
the Literature Puddle at this point onwards. So anytime you can, it would
be great..

thank you!!
maria