SIGNWRITING IN MOBILE PHONES/ SMARTPHONES

MARIA GALEA maria.azzopardi at UM.EDU.MT
Sat Sep 1 08:22:40 UTC 2012

Thank you for this news Lasse -
sounds very exciting, please keep us updated.

If you have any academic paper/s /documents about this project that you
could share, would like to read them, to include in my work. If not I will
still refer to your work and cite you through the SW-List. You say 'we',
do you have the list of people working on this please..

thank you!
maria