Freezing our Literature Puddle

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Sat Sep 1 23:40:39 UTC 2012

SignWriting List
September 1, 2012

I will take care of the links that Steve is talking about - I will place another icon with a link in this area on the web, perhaps tomorrow depending on my strength -

Maltese Directory in SignPuddle
http://www.signbank.org/signpuddle/index4.html#sgn-MT

Thanks for the icons - I will post the new web area when it is ready and announce it -

Val ;-)

------