Public SignPuddles...Czech?

Honza honza at RUCE.CZ
Thu Sep 6 06:54:54 UTC 2012

Hello Maria,

I am going to write you for a week.
On entries in Czech literature puddle worked about six people including
deaf and hearing.
On the final emendation are currently working 3 people including one deaf.
The text is children story written by deaf authors.

I can tell you more if you are interesting.
I don't know what exactly do you want to know more.

Cheers,
Honza