Discussion of a PhD thesis on SW

Claudia S. Bianchini chiadu14 at GMAIL.COM
Sat Sep 8 23:14:54 UTC 2012

After my discussion I have 3 month to do the definitive version of the
thesis. I think that, afer that, I'll put some parts of my thesis on
my personal website (but I have to ask to university if I can or if
they have some copyright on it).
For the videotape, I don't know if they will film the discussion...
I'll ask and if they film it I'll tell you.
Claudia

chiadu14 at tiscali.it