signpuddle entry disappeared?

Oscar Koller oscar.koller at GMAIL.COM
Thu Sep 27 14:27:58 UTC 2012

Hey Steve, and all the list,

thanks for your message.

The signmaker:
http://signbank.org/swis/signmaker.php it seems it is not part of your
swis-server that you provide on github, but on above mentioned website I
see, that it is GPL3 licensed. Can I get it somehow? if there is the
need for a little coding and adjusting to our system, that is no problem.

When doing our annotations in public signpuddle (annotating our glosses
to signwriting), we need a way to link back the signpuddle entries to
our video database. we would use ids to give that information. probably
that was the reason, why the entries got removed. We denoted the id in
the "text" field. now we shifted to adding the id to the source field.
then it is not displayed too big and hopefully doesn't annoy anybody.

What do you think? Is that ok?

Thanks,
Oscar.