News of work in Brazil/ not=?iso-8859-1?Q?=EDcias_?=do trabalho no Brasil

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Thu Sep 27 15:37:21 UTC 2012

SignWriting List
September 27, 2012

Hello Madson and Raquel!

THANK YOU for this remarkable report and for all you are doing…Teaching, writing and encouraging others to write LIBRAS (Brazilian Sign Language)…I send you congratulations and gratitude as well, for carrying SignWriting forward to the next generation of Brazilian writers… I look forward to reading this message more carefully later today, and I want to create a web article on the SignWriting web site, about your work… So you will be hearing more from me - Talk to you soon - Val ;-)