Wikipedia Suggestions =?windows-1252?Q?=85_?=was signpuddle entry disappeared?

Adam Frost icemandeaf at GMAIL.COM
Fri Sep 28 02:17:06 UTC 2012

I would say take a topic that you are interested in or know a lot about, but that might be too broad to think of something. You can do famous people in Deaf History, since that has been the trend of the articles lately, or you can even pick a subject matter that you normally teach. ;-)

Adam