AW: Sao Paulo (variant)

Mon Apr 1 21:22:09 UTC 2013

Well – that is the very reason that I asked for this different spelling ;-)

All best

Stefan

  _____

Von: SignWriting List: Read and Write Sign Languages
[mailto:SW-L at LISTSERV.VALENCIACOLLEGE.EDU] Im Auftrag von Erika
Hoffmann-Dilloway
Gesendet: Montag, 1. April 2013 22:43
An: SW-L at LISTSERV.VALENCIACOLLEGE.EDU
Betreff: Re: Sao Paulo (variant)

I see what you mean. When I first read that I think of that as the left
hand. Though when I go ahead and sign it with my right I see how it makes
sense...

On Mon, Apr 1, 2013 at 3:36 PM, Charles Butler <chazzer3332000 at yahoo.com>