For Marquita - ASL Thesis project using SignWriting

Marquita Formosa marquita_formosa at YAHOO.COM
Sat Apr 6 16:36:39 UTC 2013

My study consists of determining whether sign language users prefer using ASL
video translation or signwriting.

Hence I am actually preparing two demos one using video translation and one
using signwriting translation. For the video demo I found a video dictionary and I
am actually using it. And for the sign writing I am still learning how to use it.

The main idea is to promote the use of sign writing or video translation as a given
choice when viewing videos on the internet.

I tried to explain my study in a nutshell... hope I managed ;)