Using the SignWriting Thin Viewer bookmark on iOS

MARIA GALEA maria.azzopardi at UM.EDU.MT
Mon Apr 8 08:04:45 UTC 2013

Dear Steve,
Well done for the accomplishment - however all this information is just an
unknown language for me since my programming skills are non-existent. Do
you think you could somehow simplify what is going on. Perhaps what a
plugin is and what it is used for. I was thinking maybe an actual example
and demo would be helpful,  i would like to include this development in my
work, but i cannot grasp what is going on..and how a SignWriter can use
this..
thanks for your patience
maria