Arabic translation of "Cross Linguistic Guide to SignWriting" posted...

Theresa Durham durhamtl at STAFFORDSCHOOLS.NET
Mon Apr 8 13:15:40 UTC 2013

This is truly amazing and I really like what the arabic translation with the cartoons...  This is GREAT

>>> "Valerie Sutton" <signwriting at MAC.COM> 4/8/2013 12:10 AM >>>
SignWriting List
April 7, 2013

Dear SW Listers, and Mohamed Ali Balti (Dali), from Tunisia...

You are working soooo hard, teaching and writing SignWriting in Tunisia...

I have posted your Arabic Translation of the Parkhurst's textbook "A Cross Linguistic Guide to SignWriting" on the following web pages:

SignWriting Lessons Books in Arabic
http://www.SignWriting.org/lessons/books/Arabic.html

SignWriting in Tunisia
http://www.SignWriting.org/tunisia

Thank you for your patience, Dali - and thank you for doing the Arabic translation of the Parkhurst's book - and thanks to Steve and Dianne Parkhurst for the beautiful book..

and thank you for your Tunisian Facebook Forum, Dali:

Forum Tunisien de SignWriting:
https://www.facebook.com/forumtunisiendesingwriting?ref=ts&fref=ts

your artwork is wonderful and I hope to post more of it -
.

sutton at signwriting.org

Post Messages to the SignWriting List:
sw-l at listserv.valenciacollege.edu