Arabic translation of "Cross Linguistic Guide to SignWriting" posted...

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Mon Apr 8 16:55:25 UTC 2013

SignWriting List
April 8, 2013

Hello Theresa and Dali -
I agree. Dali's work with SignWriting in Tunisia is quite extensive…and his work is charming with cartoons and so forth...

The Arabic translation of the book "Cross Linguistic Guide to SignWriting" is now available on this third web page too:

SignWriting in Arabic Nations
http://www.signwriting.org/arabia/

--------