The wow of the Universal SignWriting Plugins

Charles Butler chazzer3332000 at YAHOO.COM
Tue Apr 9 12:25:29 UTC 2013

For my dictionary work I'm still exporting .pngs until the bugs are worked out. It's a major task for you. Thank you for your web work.

Charles Butler

chazzer3332000 at yahoo.com

240-764-5748

Clear writing moves business forward.

From: Stephen E Slevinski Jr <slevin at SIGNPUDDLE.NET>
Subject: Re: The wow of the Universal SignWriting Plugins
To: SW-L at LISTSERV.VALENCIACOLLEGE.EDU
Date: Tuesday, April 9, 2013, 7:46 AM

Hi Eduardo,

I'm glad you like the start of the Universal SignWriting Plugins.

On 4/8/13 10:24 PM, Eduardo Trápani wrote:
> Thanks for the zip with the template.  It is sooo simple to make it work!
I agree.  I love that fact that SignWriting just works.

> Just a comment.  The images are placed as background, and that means
> (for my Firefox and Chrome at least) that they will not be printed.
Thanks for the report.  I will have to investigate this.  The reason for using the background is to emphasis the Formal SignWriting in the SPAN element.  Printing is important, so I will see what I can do.

Regards,
-Steve