Writing Non Manual Signals

Erika Hoffmann-Dilloway erhoffma at OBERLIN.EDU
Wed Apr 10 16:57:37 UTC 2013

Yes, I'm sure he'll chime in, but I'm sure Stefan will be able to provide
some insight, as someone who regularly writes signs with multiple mouth
movements distributed across linked head symbols.

--
Erika Hoffmann-Dilloway
Assistant Professor of Anthropology