Writing Non Manual Signals

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Sun Apr 14 02:42:50 UTC 2013

SignWriting List
April 13, 2013

I like it too, Ingvild - and I like the way you and Adam are stacking the heads using the head with the open top to make the stack look like one on top of the other -

I do have one question - why the need for three mouth symbols? could you write the same mouth movement with  two symbols instead of three?

It is fine - just curious if the straight mouth is necessary…

Val ;-)

-----